Hard Rock Hotel Fire

There is vulgar language in the YouTube post (NSFW)

Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas had a small fire due to an air conditioning unit on the second floor overheating in a wall being built. Heavy Smoke alerted security and guests, there were no smoke detectors/alarms in the new construction area.

The evacuation lasted for two hours, can’t be too safe. I hope the guests got free drink coupons.

There were no serious injuries, but one hotel swcuity staff went to the hospital due to smote inhalation, we hope it is not Deebo from Rehab.

The fire interupted everything from the opening day of the NFL at the sportsbook to the Rehab pool party.

The first five floors suffered from smoke and water damage.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *